We are looking for a game producer or project manager to supervise the development of our next mobile and arcade games. The producer will need to guide and coordinate the production teams’ efforts, the personnel requirements and budgets in order to deliver the projects he or she responsible for.
- Simultaneously manage and coordinate multiple production teams;
- Development cost evaluation;
- Manage client communications;
- Build the team’s trust and mobilize them towards attaining the projects’ goals;
- Manage and transmit directives and changes throughout the production cycle;
- Coordinate and share resources with the other producers;
- Participate in employee yearly evaluations;
- Participate in process improvement and build upon Sarbakan’s culture and work philosophy.
- Good decision making (fast);
- Organizing skills;
- Multiple project management;
- Communication skills;
- Team spirit;
- Stress management;
- Degree in management or project management (or related discipline);
- At least 2 year experience managing video game projects (or projects in a similar industry);
- Mastery of both French and English languages;
- Interest in video games;
- Familiarity with Word and Excel (JIRA = an advantage).