Arcade and mobile game projects are multiplying, we need to find a Modeler to join the ranks of our team.
Under the Lead Artist's supervision and in collaboration with the Art Director, the 3D artist (Modeler) will produce 3D visual elements such as characters, settings and props which make up our games.
- Model et texture various 3D elements; characters, settings and props inline with each project's art direction
- Level dressing
- Produce visuals that are optimized for arcade and/or mobile platforms
- Keep ip with platform's capacities and limitations (graphics, Unity 3D, scaling, poly count, ect.)
- Make sure FX integration is adequate
- 3 years experience in related field (idealy game industry)
- Familiarity with 3D element conception in real time (modeling with high and low poly, baking, texturing (realistic and stylized))
- Positive attitude towards change and criticism
- Ease with high technical constraints due to production context
- Good grasp of Maya, ZBrush, Substance and Photoshop
- Organized and proactive
- Good team spirit
- Experience with Unity 3D is a plus